The School of Interactive Computing offers a travel stipend to qualifying students presenting at conferences throughout the year. The following stipulations will be taken into account when awarding stipend requests:
- The student must have an advisor in the School of Interactive Computing.
- The student must have advisor approval for their travel.
- Priority will be given to individuals listed as first author on their respective papers.
- A maximum of two students per advisor per year will be awarded.
- Upon return, submit a one-paragraph report of your experience (including reference to publication). 1-2 students will be chosen to make a 10-minute presentation at a faculty meeting.
- Up to $300 domestic and $500 international will be awarded for a single trip.
- Students who have earned a stipend from another campus unit for a specific trip may still apply for a travel stipend from the School of Interactive Computing.
- Travel stipends will be granted as funds last.
Follow the link to apply for a travel stipend from the School of Interactive Computing. You must log in using your Georgia Tech credentials to access the page.